The three core functions of the Governing Body are:
- ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction
- holding executive leaders to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils, and the performance management of staff
- overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure that its money is well spent, including the pupil premium.
- To form close links with the school and to give encouragement, support and to celebrate positive developments of the school.
- To assess the needs of the school and monitor the fabric of the building.
- To oversee health and safety in the school.
- To represent the legitimate concerns and interests of the pupils, parents, staff in the wider sense, thus serving the school and the community.
- To support and celebrate positive developments in the school.
Two Rivers Federation Governing Board
Executive Headteacher - Melanie Smallwood
Chair - Peter Ong (Health and Safety)
Vice-Chair - Ruth Gilbert
Simon Mills - (SEND)
Sarah Huxtable - (Safe-guarding)
Rev Martin Warren
Clerk - Louise Cook