The role of the Governing Body is:
- To form close links with the school and to give encouragement and support to the school in pursuit of its aims and objectives.
- To monitor the performance of the school and to oversee the conduct and the content of the curriculum.
- To administer the financial resources of the school
- To assess the needs of the school and monitor the fabric of the building.
- To represent the legitimate concerns and interests of the pupils, parents, staff in the wider sense, thus serving the school and the community.
- To oversee health and safety in the school.
- To support and celebrate positive developments in the school.
- Mrs Hannah Harrington
- Mr Steve Minall
- Mr Simon Mills
- Mr Chris Norman (Chair)
- Mr Peter Ong (Vice-Chair)